Learn how to import audio into your Audacity project. Part 5 in our Learn Audacity series of free video tutorials.
Importing audio into your Audacity project is a great way to add some old fashion polish to your Audacity recordings and projects. For example, you may have a podcast which includes a professionally made introduction. You can easily import this file to create a new Audacity track. Importing audio is a great way to add sound effects, music, your previous recordings, and interviews (Skype would be great for this!).
During this Audacity video tutorial, we’ll show you how we imported a guitar loop using our original AIFF file. Next, we will import some audio from IDV. That will be a 2 step process which includes plugging in our camera first. We’ve used Windows Movie Maker for this example which demonstrates how flexible Audacity is when it comes to importing and using other file formats.
- Audacity Tutorial Part 2 - The Audacity Control Panel
- Audacity Tutorial Part 4 - Learn How to Record Using Audacity
- Audacity Tutorial Part 3 - Learn About Sample Rates
- Audacity Tutorial Part 7 - How to Various Effects Using Audacity Audio Editor and Recorder
- Audacity Tutorial Part 1 - An Introduction To Audacity