Learn how to edit your tracks and projects using Audacity. Part 6 in our Learn Audacity series of free video tutorials.
During this video tutorial, we will review Editing. We are going to inner cut some guitar and water effects and to create a really great track. Obviously, it’s easy to make mistakes when recording. In fact, when I create my podcast, the most time is spend editing.
You can listen to my podcast, The Simon Sez IT Tech Show:
So, recording using Audacity is easy, editing is the tough part. Assuming of course you want a professional result. That said, the Audacity interface makes it easy to edit your tracks!
Audacity Video Tutorial - Part 6 <- Click here
- Audacity Tutorial Part 1 - An Introduction To Audacity
- Audacity Tutorial Part 7 - How to Various Effects Using Audacity Audio Editor and Recorder
- Audacity Tutorial Part 4 - Learn How to Record Using Audacity
- Audacity Tutorial Part 5 - Importing Audio into Audacity
- Audacity Tutorial Part 2 - The Audacity Control Panel